As leading e-commerce beauty experts, our mission is to spectacularly showcase brands to ensure the online experience of your customers is thrillingly elevated—while fulfilling orders with luxury service.
SAYN EMPOWERS BEAUTY BRANDS
With sophisticated e-commerce and salon distribution solutions. We create leading Amazon storefronts and exclusively promote brands and drive sales through our own Sayn Beauty website, distribution via our established network of salons and spas, as well as wholesaling for licensed stylists and aestheticians.
Revolutionizing online beauty, we not only create seamless on-brand shopping, we continuously refine your storefront and optimize marketing to match the intricacies of the world’s largest online marketplace. As your dedicated partner, we help you elegantly and efficiently capitalize on beauty’s massive demand.
Here at Sayn, we wholeheartedly believe that beauty and wellness starts from within. Sayn is dedicated to sharing the gift of mindfulness and meditation and founded the Sayn Brain Fund in 2019. Sayn allocates a percentage of every beauty product sold at our company to the Sayn Brain Fund to help communities in South Florida. We focus on subsidizing psychotherapy for children with complex backgrounds and sponsor a variety of activities that teach meditation.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
MEET OUR TEAM
Sayn’s extensive experience in e-commerce coupled with its intimate alignment with beauty brands allows us to accelerate growth for our partners. Sayn believes beauty goes beyond the products. Beauty is an experience. We focus on treating brands and their customers with attention to detail and utmost service.
Licensed Medical Aesthetician
• A licensed medical aesthetician for more than 16 years, Amy is widely regarded as the “Skincare Specialist to the Stars.”
• She develops strategies and procedures to promote healthy and flawless skin for thousands of clients.
• Keeping her clients looking and feeling fabulous, she utilizes a combination of cutting-edge skin solutions including Ultherapy, Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial, Microneedling, Vi Peel and LED Mask therapy.
Founder & CEO
• A 10-year leader in e-commerce, Shmuly set out to bridge the gap between beauty brands and their inconsistent messaging on e-comm.
• His mission remains to tell brand stories the right way on e-comm marketplaces, taking great pride in putting all possible resources into best representing beauty brands—the way they deserve.
• In his off time, he plays tennis and pursues a journey of meditation and self-improvement.
Executive Vice President
• Prior to joining Sayn Beauty, Ezzy managed the purchasing and sales for a distribution company helping to grow the sales from $10MM at its start to over $300MM.
• Ezzy brings his over 15 years of experience in e-commerce and distribution, along with experience building brands and helping position them for exponential growth.
• He enjoys relaxing at home with his wife and 4 kids, as well as long bike rides and a good cup of coffee.
• A professionally trained makeup artist in the industry for 12 years and certified by Mario Dedivanovic, Tatiana is still in awe of the transformational power of cosmetics and what they can do for your emotional health.
• With a Bachelor's in Mass Communication from Florida International University and a minor in Psychology, she just has deeply explored makeup artistry, working with Clinique and MAC before becoming an education facilitator with Sephora, and then a Market Specialist for Becca Cosmetics.
• The past host of her own beauty blog and YouTube channel for 5 years, she is now today devoted to the daily practice of meditation and yoga, and is currently pursuing certification as a M.B.S.R. (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) Teacher.
• A 27 + year professional salon haircare industry consultant. Morlin developed his sales skills in fashion fine jewelry, he completed his studies at The Gemological Institute of America in NY.
• The study of hues and tones through natural light prepared his skill and understanding to become a resource for hair colorists.
• As first a consultant, then a salon distributor he launched a dozen of well-known hair care brands of today both here in the USA and Internationally. Morlin remains focus on the needs of stylists and technicians paired with the demands and trends of the clientele and market. He joins Sayn Beauty highly motivated to contribute old world distribution techniques to the advanced generation of online beauty distribution. Reading, Research and Exercise balance each day.
• Grew up with an eye for fashion and the arts. Aleza, has been pushing the envelope in fashion photography and designing spaces before joining Sayn Beauty as creative director and leader of disruption.
General Manager of Amazon Sales
• Yossi Joined Sayn Beauty in 2017 as General Manager of Amazon sales.
• His professional background began in New York City, managing multiple Real Estate Development projects whilst working in the luxury goods industry and bringing brick and mortar to eCommerce platforms.
• Away from the office, Yossi can be found on the beach or practicing Pilates.
Warehouse Operations Manager
• As an FIU Business School Graduate, Manuel has found success as a frontline leader in several fortune 500 companies.
• With a work ethic and character derived from his immigrant parents, he has compiled varying experiences in retail, customer service, inventory, and leadership.
• His inspiration comes from his wife and daughter, and says, “I’m a big believer in luck; I find the harder I work, the more of it I have.”
Director of Marketing & Vendor Accounts
• Part of leadership teams that grew multiple online businesses from the ground up to $10MM+ a year in sales, Dovi has extensive experience in Purchasing, Sales, Business Development, Business Strategy, and E-commerce.
• He spent two years as the director of a startup incubation program for WeWork, providing programming and mentorship to early-stage companies.
• Served as Chief Commercial Officer of an electronics startup with a successful exit.
Customer Satisfaction Manager
• Possessing a strong business background, Batya has managed major luxury timepiece companies, working with premium distributors and merchandising companies.
• She excels in customer service, communication, and creative problem-solving.
• Born and raised in the sunshine state, she loves spending time exploring the great outdoors with her family and their pack of dogs.
Marketplace Sales Support & Inventory Specialist
• A top-performing Honors in International Business program graduate from Florida International University, German is currently pursuing a Master’s degree in International Marketing and Business at the University of Florida.
• His interest in e-commerce started when he discovered the business world changing at a fast pace—wanting to be part of the change.
• He credits a strong passion for reading with his success and why he believes he will become a leader of tomorrow.
• A jack of all trades, Maik has tremendous passion for the beauty brands with whom we partner.
• His diverse background in various distribution and shipping positions has led to detailed process understanding from many sides of the business and incredible versatility.
• At home, he finds cooking therapeutic and enjoys immersing himself in a dish.
• A 13-year veteran of haircare distribution, Jonathan’s markets of expertise include beauty supplies and licensed beauty professionals/cosmetologists.
• With a deep background in customer service and support, his experience spans product knowledge in haircare and hair appliances—from professional salon brands to smaller niche brands—and developing relationships with all types of salon professionals.
• In his downtime, Jonathan enjoys goofing around with his wife and kids and cooking for them on the weekends.